Cairo Full Day Guided Tour in a small group From Hurghada
About this activity:
Leave the hotel beaches and come to join us and See the highlights of Cairo and learn more about the great civilization. Admire the Pyramids of Giza and the Great Sphinx. Visit The Egyptian Museum and have a delicious lunch at the oriental restaurant.
- Small group trip to Cairo Max. 8 people by Minibus
- Explore the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World at Giza
- Have a delicious lunch at an oriental restaurant
- Go to the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square
- Marvel at the high Pyramid of Khufu, the oldest in the Giza Plateau
- Learn how the pyramids were built from an Egyptologist guide
Discover the “City of a Thousand Minarets” on a full-day tour of Cairo, with round-trip transfers by bus from Hurghada.
Relax in air-conditioned comfort on the long journey from Hurghada, admiring views of the Gulf of Suez. You will be accompanied by a transfer guide who will accompany you on the journey until you meet your Egyptologist guide.
Upon arrival, your private Egyptologist guide will meet you and take you to Giza Plateau to see the oldest of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. Get breathtaking views of the Pyramids of Giza as you explore the mortuary temples of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus.
Learn the story of how the temples were constructed and hear the stories behind their legends. Continue to the Great Sphinx, the giant statue of a reclining mythical beast with a lion’s body and the face of the Pharaoh Khafre. Go to the Valley Temple opposite, attributed to the Pharaoh Khafre, and marvel at the feat of ancient engineering.
Next, take a 30-minute break for lunch at a local restaurant. Then, drive into central Cairo to discover the artifacts at the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square with fast-track entry. You can also choose to add a Nile River cruise and a camel ride to your tour when booking.
Designed by French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the museum’s collections exceed 120,000 masterpieces from the pre-dynastic to the Pharaonic and Greco-Roman periods.
After that, we will go to Giza, where we will visit the pyramids of the Sphinx and the The Valley Temple. The pyramids are by far the most striking evidence of the high culture of the Nile.
We will start our way back to Hurghada at around 16.00 and at around 21.00 you will return back to your hotel.
- 1-5 years: Free
- 6-11 years: 50% discount
- From 12 years: full price
- We accept cash in any currency (euro, dollars,English pounds or Egyptian pounds) and payment is made at the beginning of the tour.
- Tax and insurance are included in the price.
What to bring:
– Please order your breakfast Box at the reception one day before the excursion
– Comfortable shoes
– Camera ( photo equipments )
– Comfortable clothes
– Sun cream
- Please contact us one day before the trip for the final pickup time and Let us know your hotel name and room number after arrival.
- Tour Guide in ( English , German , French , Arabic and Russian ) available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hurghada
- All transfers with high quality brand vehicles and with professional drivers
- Professional Speaking Guides, We have guides for all languages (Egyptologist)
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Open Buffet Oriental Lunch meal at a local restaurant in Cairo
Drinks in the restaurant
Any additions not mentioned in the itinerary
Entrance tickets to the pyramids burial chamber are not included and must be redeemed on site
Round Trip Transfer From (Makadi, Sahel Hashish, El Gouna) Hotels Extra Charge €5 per Person
Round Trip Transfer From (Safaga, Soma Bay) Hotels Extra Charge €10 per Person
Trip by River Nile